Friday, February 19, 2010

MATTERS OF THE HEART


MATTERS OF THE HEART
I can safely say we all want to fall in love someday, one day even its today. I’m talking about falling in love in its true essence, you lose yourself in love to a point you’ll do anything to feel that way till the end of time. I know it sounds farfetched; well it’s something you’ll hear from a “realist” or someone who has been hurt so bad they would rather die to go through that again, and blame it on love. I’m sorry to everyone who went through that but don’t blame it on love, please! I have fallen in love, rather at a young age some will say; have you ever fallen love? So deep in love, when you with that person you feel like you have an outer body experience? You willing to share what’s dear to you with them, your heart, dreams and you make them part of your plans. I once felt that way and it felt like I wasn’t in this planet for the time when we were in a relationship and only came back when it ended.

We connected in ways I couldn’t even comprehend. Yes sceptics would disagree with me, cause they say, “if one could ever feel that way for another then why is there cheating?” That person hasn’t fallen in love; they’ve been in relationships for other reasons and most probably loved them but not inlove. When you literary fall in love, you feel like you’re possessed by the feeling, that’s why the saying “love is blind” I believe someone came up with it cause they couldn’t explain the behaviour. I urge everyone who’s reading this, to “open their heart” so when you find that person or vice versa, you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about, like on Celine Dion’s song “Love doesn’t ask why, is comes in your heart and never explains” We all have that special person who will reciprocate exactly how you will fell for them, but it depends if you have hope, well that’s another subject I will dwell into soon. The love subject or the feeling that we describe when being inlove is a global phenomena or they could be just matters of the heart!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! only someone who has been inlove can write such a insightful comment, yes! you write you develop this unique connection with that special someone as you say and one is willing to tolorate other things about them...lol.....like the morning breath you mention.

    thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete